Give the gift of possibility
An experience instead of a thing.
One of a kind. Out of the box. A chance to do it differently.
It could change their life, and the way *They see themselves and the world.
Give the gift of clarity
A sharper focus, new insights, vision for their future.
Something *They may not be able to see for themselves.
Empower them with the knowledge, tools, and strategy they need to move forward.
Give the gift of courage
A running start, vote of confidence, professional coach in their corner.
Show your love, friendship, respect, and gratitude by investing in *Them?
their potential, their success, and their happiness.
Give us a call at email@example.com
We offer single sessions, in-depth assessments, personalized packages.
Work face to face (West 57th Street) and long distance (Skype, phone and email).
Helping people discover and succeed at *Their life's work for almost 25 years.
We look forward to being of service.
* They are:
- Your son who just graduated, can't find a job, and wants to know what he's doing wrong.
- Your sister who is going back to work (now that her kids are in school) and needs a plan.
- Your friend from college who hates his job and needs a meaningful career makeover.
- Your former boss who just lost her job and doesn't know where to start.
- You. When was the last time you gave yourself the gift of your best self?
Copyright © gerberg & co career counseling 2005-2016. All Rights Reserved.